The Xperia Tablet Z, the world’s thinnest 10.1” tablet,* has been recognized as the Best Power Performer Android tablet by Good Housekeeping’s September 2013 issue. Now the Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition is the perfect kitchen companion. The white 32 GB Xperia Tablet Z included in the Kitchen Edition features both hardware and software to make cooking in the kitchen simpler and more convenient.
The Xperia Tablet Z can withstand the toughest kitchen environment with its durable glass, carbon-fiber reinforced back panel and water-resistant design. Spills and sticky fingerprints can be rinsed away easily by running the tablet or even submerging the tablet under fresh water for up to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes with all ports and covers firmly closed. And the vivid HD display, powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, delivers enhanced color reproduction for a brilliant HD TV-like viewing experience.
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
The new Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition includes $115 worth of accessories, content and recipes. Cooking is simplified by the iGrill from iDevices, an app-enabled Bluetooth meat thermometer that allows cooks to monitor food from up to 200 feet away. The iGrill will alert the chef when the food is ready via the Xperia Tablet Z. A lightweight, foldable stand is also included and is perfect for the kitchen.
Cooking enthusiasts can find daily meals, organize shopping lists and discover time-saving cooking tips and tricks with pre-loaded premium food and cooking apps, including:
- BigOven: Take 250,000+ recipes (including your own and recipes from friends), your grocery list and menus anywhere on your tablet.
- Evernote Food: Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
- Juicing Recipes: Offers information on juicing, including recipes, and everything you need to start or sustain a healthy juicing diet.
- Food Planner Pro: Food Planner allows you to keep an integrated meal plan, inventory database, grocery list and recipe collection that can sync between multiple devices. Quickly plan meals, import recipes, track inventory, create grocery lists and share it all in real time with other members of your family.
- iGrill Pro: Connects the wireless cooking thermometer to the tablet.
- Out of Milk Shopping List: Shopping List, Pantry List and To-Do List in a small, intuitive and easy-to-use app.
The white 32 GB Xperia Tablet Z included in the Kitchen Edition features both hardware and software to make cooking in the kitchen simpler and more convenient.
Or, foodies can browse through 260 preloaded classic recipes from around the world, one for each weekday of the year, and a how-to video series provided by Saveur, a magazine for people who experience the world food first.
Pricing And Availability
Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition is available now starting at a suggested retail price of $649 at Sony stores and online.
*As of February 4, 2013
The information provided in our posts or blogs are for educational and informative purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information. We do not provide financial or investment advice. Readers should always seek professional advice before making any financial or investment decisions based on the information provided in our content. We will not be held responsible for any losses, damages or consequences that may arise from relying on the information provided in our content.